First of all, thank you for enjoying Devsisters games. We have tried our best to answer all questions you might have for yourself or someone you care about.
Please take your time to read the content below. If you still have any additional inquiries regarding our games, please feel free to contact us through the ‘Help and Support’ button within our games.
Please include as many specifics as possible with your inquiry, including a detailed description of any relevant events and times, screenshots, transaction receipts, etc.
Both Apple App Store (https://support.apple.com/en-ie/HT201304) and Google Play (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1075738?hl=en) provide additional age recommendations for games. Please note that these are only meant to inform about the suitability of the content and do not reflect or override our Terms of Service.
All Devsisters games are free to download, but contain optional in-app purchases. In-app purchases of various prices are paid with real money and are always clearly labeled as such. These purchases may enable faster progress, but are never mandatory to fully enjoy all aspects of our games.
You can prevent unintentional or unauthorized purchases by blocking or setting passwords on your device. Please follow the steps below:
Use Restrictions to protect your iTunes Store account.
1. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
2. Tap ‘Enable Restrictions’.
3. To prevent in-app purchases, turn off In-App Purchases
How to Turn on Restrictions on Apple device (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396)
Set up authentication within Google Play Store app.
1. Touch the Menu icon > Settings.
2. Touch ‘Require authentication for purchases’.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and choose a setting.
How to prevent unwanted purchases on Android devices (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en&ref_topic=3364266)
Devsisters neither processes in-app purchases, nor do we have access to your credit card information. All purchases are processed by Apple and Google Play. They also manage your personal information.
After each purchase a receipt, issued by Apple or Google Play (depending on your device), will be sent to you. Apple and Google are also in charge of all post-purchase processes.
You may get a refund for in-app purchases if you haven’t used the purchased items yet. We cannot access your in-app purchase records and billing information. Therefore, you must contact Apple (iOS) or Google (Android) for refunds.
Please follow the instructions of your respective device store to apply for a refund.
1. Visit Apple Support (https://support.apple.com)
2. Click on ‘Contact Support’ located on the upper-right corner
3. Click on the ‘Get Help’ button under ‘Talk to us’
4. Select: iTunes & Apple Music - iTunes Store - Purchases, Billing & Redemption - The topic is not listed
5. Describe your issue to Apple, make sure to include your order number
1. Visit Google Play Help (https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260&contact=1)
2. Select: Contact Us -> Android apps & games -> Request a refund
3. Contact a support specialist via Email or Call
If you have received a bill for a purchase you or your relatives did not make, you should immediately contact Apple (iOS users) or Google (Android users).
For Apple (iOS users):
1. Visit Apple Support (https://support.apple.com/).
2. Select 'Contact Support' in the right upper part of the page.
3. Select 'Get Help'.
4. iTunes & Apple Music – iTunes Store – Purchases, Billing & Redemption – The topic is not listed.
5. Enter the number of your order, describe your problem and email it to Apple!
For Google (Android users):
1. Visit Google Play Help (https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en#topic=3364260) and select 'Contact Us'.
2. Select Android apps & Games – Request a refund.
3. Request a call or email from Google support team.
4. To report unauthorized charges, visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2851610?hl=en&ref_topic=3364671
In case Apple or Google have suggested you should contact, please refer to the Game Settings, where you will find ways to contact or Customer Support team.
Please provide a detailed description of your problem, including the time and situation it has occurred in. Do not forget to include the number of your order, a screenshot (if needed) and any further related information.
Devsisters deeply cares about the security of your personal Information. All payment transactions are processed through Apple’s App Store or Google Play account. Therefore, we do not have access to credit card information.
If you have any concerns as a parent or guardian, feel free to contact us at any time. You can send us a message through the ‘Help and Support’ button within our games. Please include as many specifics as possible with your inquiry, including a detailed description of any relevant events and times, screenshots, transaction receipts, etc.